An Enviro Water System is a whole-house water treatment without the use of salt or electricity. Plus, unlike other systems, ours wastes no water!
At Cal’s Plumbing, our team of experienced plumbers can help you with your Tucson home’s water. Let us help you be sure you have the healthiest water possible.
How It Works:
First, the Sediment Filter captures sand, rust, and silt commonly found in municipal water supplies. The filter can be installed in the pre or post position.
Next, the Carbon Tank intensely filters the water using a proprietary mixture of high-quality catalytic carbon medias. Its function is to reduce chlorine and chloramine tastes and odors.
Finally, the EnviroSoft Conditioner transforms scale forming calcium and magnesium into harmless crystals that won’t stick to pipes, fixtures, or appliances, providing 99.6 percent scale prevention without the use of chemicals or salt.
Unlike traditional salt-based systems, the Enviro Ultimate Combo wastes no water and does not discharge harmful salt brine into the environment.
Whole-House Water Filtration Protects Your Family
At Cal’s Plumbing, we want what’s best for the health and safety of you and your family. Our water filtration systems:
- Address chlorine and chloramine tastes and odors in your water supply
- Deliver better-than-bottled-water quality from every tap in your Arizona home
- Eliminate the need for bottled water
- Provide pure water—great for cooking and making coffee, teas, and juices
- Allow you to shower and bathe in spring-like water and enjoy softer skin and hair
Our NaturSoft® Salt-Free Water Softener Protects Your Home
This water softener:
- Eliminates the negative effects of hard water without the use of salt or potassium
- Is certified by the DVGW (an organization in Bonn, Germany, that establishes standards and test protocols) to prevent 99.6 percent of scale
- Phases out carrying heavy salt bags
- Provides conditioned water without the slippery or slimy feel on your skin
- Leaves in beneficial minerals for healthier, more balanced water
- Protects your home as a salt-free water softener
Why Should You Address Chlorine in Your Water?
You should address your Tucson home’s chlorine in the water because it:
- Is a potentially harmful chemical added to municipal water to kill bacteria
- Can be absorbed into your body through your skin, by breathing vapors while bathing and by drinking
- Can dry out your skin, which can leave you itchy, dry, and uncomfortable
- Can damage your hair, requiring the use of conditioners and more frequent hair coloring
- Is absorbed instantly into your foods and can make sauces and drinks taste foul
89 percent of America has hard water . . . do you?
Enviro Water Products Is a Brand You Can Trust!
You can rely on Enviro Water Products brand because it is:
- American designed, engineered, and assembled using high-quality, certified component parts
- The only DVGW certified technology in North America—others have tried and failed
- Guaranteed for the life of the system—the NaturSoft tanks and parts are
- High-quality carbon media guaranteed for five years
- Very low maintenance—prefilter every six to nine months, carbon every five years
Contact Cal’s Plumbing to Change Your Home’s Water Quality
When you are ready to improve your Tucson, AZ, home’s water quality? Our Cal’s Plumbing water-quality experts will come to your home or business and discuss your options when you call 520.622.2257 or request service online.