At Cal’s Plumbing,
Our Employees Come First!
“We do great work…because we’ve got great people”
When you join the Cal’s family, you’ll get:
- No on-call shifts – EVER!
- STABILITY – We’ve been in business since 1948, and we’re only getting better!
- 100% paid medical premiums for you
- 401K plan
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations – including your birthday!
- Excellent earnings potential
- Fully stocked trucks, supplied uniforms and field support
- Year-round work
- Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
- Amazing employee appreciation events
You Should Join The Cal’s Team. Here’s Why:
All too common in the home service industry are employees that are overworked and underpaid. we provide job opportunities that allow our employees to live their best life! We make it possible for our people to be able to own their own homes, take great vacations, send their kids to college, and retire when they are ready.
We’re committed to the success and well-being of every employee at Cal’s Plumbing!
Our techs enjoy a rotating schedule that allows them to balance work and home life. It was designed by the technicians, not a manager.
We have NO on-call requirements for our technicians so no worrying about a call at 2 AM on a Thursday. Again, this was a schedule made by the techs, for the techs.
Employees Love Working Here
Our employees are our number one client. It’s our goal to have you happy and healthy 365 days a year!
We have a full indoor basketball court and weight gym with cardio equipment located at our office!
Customers Love Us
Check out our reviews online, we kill it!
We offer, paid health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, paid training, life insurance, uniforms provided to name a few.
Our weekly training meetings are fun, we have contests to keep things fresh, and nobody takes themselves too seriously.
You’ll Love Your Coworkers
We have a great group of people, because of the culture here, you’re going to find yourself making new friends.
No Worrying About Slow Days
About 60% of our customers are repeat customers so you don’t need to worry about having “slow days.”