Cal’s Plumbing Club
When you join Cal’s Plumbing Club, you can rest assured you are covered when it comes to any plumbing problems you may experience throughout the year. At Cal’s Plumbing, we take care of our members’ Arizona homes as if they were our own, only sending drug-tested, background-checked, and professionally trained plumbing professionals into your home.
What Does Our Cal’s Plumbing Club Offer?
Here are just some of the benefits and features of our Cal’s Plumbing Club:
Front-of-the-Line VIP Scheduling
As a club member, you are automatically at the top of our list should you need us. Our red carpet service puts you front and center, with a fast pass for our prompt, professional service.
Savings on Service Calls
Member-Only Special Offers
Receive special offers on plumbing products and services throughout the year.
Annual Plumbing Inspection (A Minimum $200 Value!)
All members are entitled to an annual plumbing inspection. Standard and above plans include a standard tank water heater flush and much more (see below for details).
Peace of Mind for Pennies a Day
Your club membership offers enormous benefits for very little.
Automatic Extended Limited Warranties
We will double our standard one-year warranty to an industry-leading two years on most repairs. No one else in Tucson comes close to giving you this kind of peace of mind!
Our Plumbing Inspections
Our licensed Cal’s Plumbing plumbers will conduct a multipoint inspection of your Arizona home’s plumbing system, looking for any potential problems, safety hazards, or opportunities to improve your home’s plumbing quality. Here are some of the areas we inspect as well as inspection features:
- Water heater tune-up and flush (up to a $200 value!)—All tank water heaters are checked for safety, leaks, and signs of corrosion. This includes connections, shut-off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure (T&P) valve, flush, anode rod, and more. If a suitable drain valve is present, we will drain and flush your water heater as well as remove and check (if possible) the anode rod.
- Kitchen—All of your kitchen’s plumbing is checked, including your garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets, drains, and more.
- Bathroom—All of your bathroom’s plumbing is checked, including your sinks, faucets, shut-offs, toilet functionality, tub/shower connections, drains, showerheads, and more.
- Toilet tune-up (up to a $300 value!)—All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Adjustments are done free of charge including standard flappers.
- Faucets—All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid plumbing Performance Test. If they don’t, they will be adjusted free of charge.
- Exposed water lines—All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping—All piping under your kitchen and bathroom sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains—All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks and clogs.
- Washing machine—Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked, when accessible.
- Any problem areas assessed—If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your Cal’s Plumbing professional can help assess or recommend solutions.
- Memberships transferred easily—If you need to move your Protection Plan membership, that’s not a problem! Simply let us know and we’ll walk you through the process of transitioning the membership to a new Tucson homeowner or a new house—the choice is yours!
Talk to Our Team About Cal’s Plumbing Club Today!
If you have any questions or would like to join our Cal’s Plumbing Club, call us at 520.622.2257 or request service online today. We have options to fit everyone’s needs. One of our friendly Cal’s Plumbing team members would be happy to talk with you here in Tucson, AZ.