Do you need Plumbing Inspection in Tucson, Az?
Our plumbers are reliable, clean and on time. You can feel confident calling our top-rated company about plumbing inspection or any other plumbing services or repairs.
Our master specialists will treat you and your property with the respect and attention to safety and comfort you deserve.
No matter what plumbing services you need, we will ensure that you get fast and successful results at a fair price.
Call Us Today and Get the Job Done Right! 520-622-2257
Most home plumbing systems don’t get the attention of a homeowner until there’s a major problem with faucets, water lines, drains or they need a toilet repair.
That’s too bad, because most plumbing problems can be detected early and fixed faster with regular inspections.
Our licensed plumbers are experts at leak detection in your home plumbing system as well as the gas lines in your Tucson home. They look for signs of things that could become problems.
Dripping kitchen faucets and needed toilet repairs can result in thousands of gallons of water wasted. The higher water bills alone can easily cost you more than the price of the tune up.
Cal’s Plumbing Inspections
- Water Heater: All water heaters are checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion. Includes connections, shut off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure valve (T&P), flush, anode rod, and more. If a suitable drain valve is present, your water heater will be drained and flushed and your water heater’s anode rod will be removed and checked (if possible).
- Kitchen: Includes check of garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets and drains and more.
- Bathroom: Includes sinks, faucets, shut offs, toilet functionality, tub/shower connections, drains, shower heads and plumbing installations.
- Toilets: All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Adjustments are done FREE of charge.
- Faucets: All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid “Performance Test.” If they don’t, they will be adjusted FREE of charge.
- Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping: All piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains: All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks & clogs.
- Washing Machine: Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked.
- Assess any Problem Areas: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your technician can help assess or recommend solutions.