Most Tucson home plumbing systems don’t get the attention of a homeowner until there’s a major problem with faucets, water lines, drains, or toilets. That’s too bad because most plumbing problems can be detected early and fixed faster with regular inspections.
Why Cal’s Plumbing?
Our master plumbing specialists will treat you and your property with the respect and attention to safety and comfort you deserve. No matter what plumbing services you need, our plumbing team will ensure you get fast and successful results at a fair price.
Cal’s Plumbing Inspections
Our licensed plumbers will conduct a complete 13-point inspection of your Arizona home plumbing system, including:
- Water heater - All water heaters are checked for safety, leaks, and signs of corrosion. This includes connections, shut-off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure (T&P) valve, flush, anode rod, and more.
- Kitchen - Your kitchen check includes your the garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets, drains, and more.
- Bathroom - Your bathroom check includes your sinks, faucets, shut-offs, toilet, tub/shower connections, drains, showerheads, and plumbing installations.
- Toilets - All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Adjustments are done free of charge.
- Faucets - All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid Performance Test. If they don’t, they will be adjusted free of charge.
- Exposed water lines - All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping - All piping under your kitchen and bathroom sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains - All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks and clogs.
- Washing machine - Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked.
- Assess any problem areas - If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, our Cal’s Plumbing pro can help assess or recommend solutions.
Who Needs a Plumbing Inspection?
If you’re not sure you need a sewer inspection, here are some things to consider:
- Anyone experiencing sewer problems, such as clogged drains or toilets, water backing up, or drains slow to clear
- Anyone considering making an offer to purchase a home
- Homeowners who recently purchased a home and didn’t have a sewer inspection with their home inspection
- Homeowners with homes 20+ years old that have never had a sewer inspection
What Does a Plumbing Inspection Cost?
Our home plumbing inspections are a bargain at $129.00 for single-family Tucson homes. Compared to costly sewer-line repairs, a video sewer inspection is very affordable. When performed with one of our home plumbing inspections, the cost is $200 per hour—on its own, a sewer inspection is just $250 per hour. Either way, it’s a small price to pay for peace of mind.
Schedule Your Plumbing Inspection Today
Every Tucson, AZ, home needs a plumbing inspection. If your home hasn’t had one, you can rely on our Cal’s Plumbing expert professionals to perform a comprehensive inspection. Call us at 520.622.2257 or request service online today.